Since 1978, the National Conference on Student Leadership has provided a dynamic, interactive forum for values-based, purpose-driven, and applied leadership development.
College student leaders and campus professionals come away from this event with the tools to leverage campus leadership opportunities, preparation to transition from college to career, and inspiration to change the world!
Use the NCSL Leadership Conference app to connect with other attendees and speakers, personalize your conference experience, and always have the most up-to-date information.
The NCSL Conference App has the following functionality:
- Full conference schedule
- Ability to create your own schedule with personal notifications
- Workshop, keynote, and special event descriptions
- Speaker profiles and contact information
- Detailed floor plan of the event venue
- Access the Digital Badge
- Ability to make a profile and interact with fellow attendees
- Ability to take photos and post them to your attendee timeline
- Write messages on your timeline or directly to other attendees
- Facebook Access
- Twitter Access
- Sponsor profiles
- Host city map
- General event information
- NCSL Staff profiles